every child. one voice.
The Sandburg PTA supports many activities that enrich the lives of our students such as Talent Shows, Family Nights, Dance Activities, Recognition Breakfasts, Red Ribbon Week, the Nakamura Sister School Exchange Program, and much more!
2019-2020 MEETING SCHEDULE
All meetings are held at 7:00pm in the
August 15, 2019
September 19, 2019*
October 17, 2019
November 21, 2019
January 16, 2020*
February 20, 2020
March 18, 2020*
April 16, 2020
May 21, 2020
* Association/Executive Board
2019-2020 PTA Executive Board
President: Lori Smith
1st VP: Virna Johnson
2nd VP: Kim Rhorer
3rd VP: Bryana Gordon
Recording Secretary: Melissa DeAnda
Treasurer: Ashlyn Cherry
Financial Secretary: Michelle Curley
Auditor: Librado Guerrero
Historian: Meg Whalen
Corresponding Secretary: Randi Costa
Parliamentarian: Teresa Quijano
Dance Chair: Carolina Espitia
Hospitality: Marie Yee/Carmen Padilla
Volunteer Coord: Monica Gibbens
Book Fair: Xochitl Gallegos
Red Ribbon Week: Johanna Casas
Family Events: Elizabeth Dubbs
Box Tops: Phenix Wood
Honorary Service Awards: Traci Booth
Career Day: Vacant
8th Grade Promotion: Vacant
8th Grade Party: Lorena Acuna
Why join Sandburg Middle School PTA?
1. Show your kids that you support their school!
2. PTA nationally advocates for education for our kids!
3. Sandburg PTA supports the school's programs and events with volunteers and financial resources.
4. Sandburg PTA hosts fun community events such as our family movie night, school dances, Red Ribbon Week support, Career Day, etc.
5. Sandburg PTA provides parent insight to the school leadership and staff.